Monday, October 15, 2007

no friggin way....

I met someone today who is probably one of the most accomplished piano players I've ever heard. I'm not going to post his name, but WOW. He can play some stinkin jazz, blues, and improvisational classical music on those ivories! He was incredible. I'm going to try and take some lessons from him pretty soon. Hopefully I can get a friggin job soon so that I can pay for cool stuff like art deco furniture and piano lessons...friggin capitalism (hey I'd be playing on a community piano if we were socialsts, so I better shut up lol). Anyway, thank God for a free market economy!!! So that little encounter overshadowed my other adventure for today which was a short road trip down to the keys. Between reading "Where Is Joe Merchant?", listening to a heap of Buffett tunes (I just discovered that my dad owns the entire Buffett discography), writing in this blog, and listening to Radio Margaritaville (while reading http://www.margaritaville.com/) I have just been immersed in all things Parrothead! It's a rough life in Miami, I tell ya (not really lol) but it's all ok when a little Jimmy seeps into the eardrums...

No comments: