Tuesday, October 23, 2007

new job

Well I am wore slap out...I am not gonna lie! I started a new job yesterday and I am plum tuckered out! It's a job at a roofing supply place and I'm basically moving rolls of really heavy roofing material all around the storage place all day. Sure beats sitting in an office, but it would be very nice to be doing this in the tropics...oh wait I AM in the tropics...I guess that switching out palm trees for tar kettles, boats for dump trucks, a sandy beach for hot asphalt, and the call of a seagull for the roar of a forklift kinda kills the whole tropical ambience...oh well, one step closer to the getting my seaplane...maybe I'll name it the Sea Duck...maybe not...maybe some of you will actually get that (we'll see lol).

- 6

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hemos agregado un trackback campus virtual de la facultad hacia este artículo
hemos agregado un trackback www.bmv.com.mx hacia este artículo
hemos agregado un trackback descargas 1 link hacia este artículo
hemos agregado un trackback http://cuentoscortos.mx hacia este artículo
hemos agregado un trackback tiendas en españa hacia este artículo
hemos agregado un trackback http://diosavenus.com hacia este artículo
hemos agregado un trackback www.mashet.com hacia este artículo
hemos agregado un trackback www.prestamosdedinero.info hacia este artículo