Friday, October 12, 2007

An Emotional Cacophony

Life has been rather strange lately. Since moving back down here, it's just been rather odd. It's just weird that a place and people can change so much in just four short years. When I was in college, I would come home to visit and my friends and I would do all of the same stuff that we used to do back in high school. Now, nobody's here...all my friends have moved off, or they're still in college, or they're in grad school...let's not even BEGIN to mention the fact that I am entering into that dangerous era of single-ness where all of my friends are starting to get married, so the invitations will be rolling in...

You are cordially invited to attend the glorious and splendid union of:
____your friend____ and ___some chick___ in Holy matrimony. We
would be honored if you would grace us with your presence....

It's just freakin awkward when all of this stuff is happening all around you. Oh well, we'll see what happens in the next couple of days...'till next time...

- 6

No comments: