Sunday, October 14, 2007

ahhh much better

Ok the initial wedding shock thing is over now and I feel much better. A chocolate malt from Swensen's, a good hair cut, and a couple of self-inflicted Jimmy Buffett tunes on the guitar (hummed, not sung...out of respect [and fear of my own voice :-)] of course) and I am back in business. Today has been a great day. I was able to see some of my family again and spend some time with them (which is always a plus) in addition to doing some reading. I'll probably just hang out the rest of the day and maybe get some reading done...maybe watch a movie, I don't know. It was just really nice to see some of the folks again. Talk to yall soon!

- 6

2 comments:

Mike W said...

Hi 6 String,

Looks like you're off to a good start with your blog. I have the same "Can't Sing To Save My Soul Blues" that you seem to have. I'm new to the guitar (been playing for less than a year) but I do like to strum & hum along to my favourite Buffett tunes.

Mike W

6 String Shooter said...

I hear ya! Just keep at it and it will come with time and practice. Buffett didn't get there overnight and neither will we!