Tuesday, October 16, 2007

new stuff...

Well this is actually yesterday's post, but alas...I find myself in the wee hours of the morning typing away at my keyboard to keep my faithful readers (all two of you) abreast of the inane details of my existence. Anyway...I joined a gym today. It's called Porky's. I like the name because it reminds me of myself :-D (and my eating habits lol). It's an excellent gym facility...very masculine. The place is done up in a yellow and black motif with signs that denote the machines that work out the various parts of the human musculature. I don't know whether to think of a construction site, or a police crime scene (I'm pretty sure they're going for the construction site, although the unsavory characters that I ran into tell me otherwise). At any rate, it was a very positive experience and I look forward to making a daily visit to this gym part of my schedule. The locker room also smelled very good. It had this sort of citrus/pine sol/disinfectant aroma...made me feel very anti-bacterial :-). That is a definite plus. I also realized that trying to use a cardio machine while listening to Buffett is counter-productive. Playlist reorganization will commence at once...





- 6





P.S. Please forgive the paramilitary tone...I just watched the new Transformers movie with my cuz...it was fun...he's a riot.





P.S.S. I think I'm going to start signing all of the posts as "6" but I'll probably forget sometimes...oh well it's not that important. It just looks kind of cool IMHO...let me know if yall disagree. It probably won't change the fact that I'll do it, but hey...anything is possible in Margaritaville :-D

P.P.S.S. This is the Camaro that was shamelessly advertised in the movie...if the idea was to make people like me drool over the car and desire one for my very own...mission accomplished :-)






No comments: